Donate to Festival
• Entry is free to all participants. All nationalities are welcome.
Competition will be held on Saturday, Sept 7, 2013 at Hindu Center.
• Timings for the Kid's art competition to be held on Hindu Center are as follows:
• 10 AM - Registration begins
• 10:30 - 12:30 Competition
• 12:30 - 1:30 Judging and announcement of winners.
• Each child can submit only one entry.
• Please note following regarding materials
• Participants can use the medium of their choice
• Only drawing sheet (11”x14”) will be provided by organizers. No outside drawing sheet is
• Participant needs to bring all other art materials (example: pencils, erasers, water color
paints, acrylic paints, pastels, crayons, color pencils, brushes, palettes, water cups, drawing
• Judging will be based on the following criteria:
• Creativity, Originality & Skill
• Composition, Design & Presentation
• Clarity of the topic
• Overall Impression
• Prizes shall be awarded on stage at Belk Theater on Sunday, Sept 15, 2013
• Registration will end on August 24, 2013
• For more information email at firstname.lastname@example.org