We invite children to participate in creative expression with help from experienced artists. The end product will be an artifact with an Indian-American theme. Rice flour will be used as a medium to create intricate designs.
- Participants to be between ages of 5 - 15 years
- Each participant to work on only one entry
- Each activity will be limited to 5-10 minutes.
- Participants will be provided with basic crafty item and all the necessary art supply.
- Participants will be guided thru simple steps to design one’s own personalized piece. And encouraged to let their young & creative imagination run wild!
- Participants get to take away their artistic creation as a “Souvenir” from the Festival of India.